Following are forms related to housing for members. They can be downloaded and printed. Fill them out and you can either drop them off at the Public Works building, or take pictures of them or scan them and email them to:

Jennifer Davis, Housing Administrator at

The Emergency Repairs and Property Tax/House Insurance forms below are Trust Housing related forms and available to all members.

Emergency Repairs Application

Property Tax House Insurance

The On-Reserve Housing Application below is for any member who wants to live on the reserve or would like a new home on reserve.

On Reserve Housing Application

The General Maintenance and Tenant Renovation forms below are for on-reserve housing members only.

General Maintenance Request

Tenant Renovation Application