To enhance the efficiency and quality of the Nation’s operations including information management, technology and energy.
Core Community Services
Information Management & Technology
- Provides technical support in the implementation of the DRFN Information Management program, policies and procedures
- IT infrastructure planning for DRFN
- IT office and community support
- Community internet
- Communications technology
- Training for members and staff in technology and applications
- Develops, implements and promotes a DRFN clean energy plan
- Assists members in identifying opportunities for energy conservation
- Educates membership on energy conservation programs
Information and Technology Manager
Detailed contact information for our staff and departments can be found on our Contact page.