The mission of the Housing Department is to provide affordable, safe, secure and sustainable housing to DRFN members.
The Housing Department is guided by the Housing Policies and Procedures and is supported by the Housing Committee that is appointed by Chief and Council.
Core Community Services
- Plan for, build and maintain quality housing for members
- Develop financially sustainable Housing program
- Conduct seasonal health, safety and maintenance inspections
- Provide home repairs/renovations
- Seek and incorporate member feedback on housing issues
- Develop and implement a rental regime that is fair and affordable
- Provide education to community members on housing maintenance and tenancy policies
- Seek opportunities for energy efficient upgrades
- Administer trust funded housing programs
Jennifer Davis, Housing and Public Works Administrator, 250-827-3776 or email@example.com.
The following forms/applications are available to members only by clicking here:
- Emergency repairs
- Property taxes and house insurance
- On-reserve housing
- Cosmetic renovations
- General maintenance
- Tenant renovations
Housing Department Staff
Housing and Operations Maintenance Supervisor
Detailed contact information for our staff and departments can be found on our Contact page.